Wednesday, November 12, 2008

To paper, or not to paper?





After stumbling across these amazing wallpapers by Julia Rothman I can't help but be inspired to wallpaper every available inch of wall in our house. I've been struggling with what to do to bring more intrest into the guest bedroom and I think the Pebble Cones would be perfect on the North wall. I don't know where I would use the Red Sky print but I imagine it in the basement once we build out a guest bedroom/sewing room down there. Now I just have to go about figuring out how to actually apply wallpaper. Hmm.

3 comments:

kamarie said...

Those are beautiful. Wallpapering is easy. It just takes patience. (Which I don't have, so I always paint instead!)

shiftercars said...

I can't believe you still haven't seen our house! There is one for sale two doors door, you should relocate and then we can do weekend warrior projects together! You could sip wine and tell me if my wallpaper was straight.

kamarie said...

I wish we could. I really do. My dream is to have my siblings as my neighbors!