Friday, November 7, 2008

Hi, I want each and everyone of you.



I know that Halloween just ended, and Thanksgiving is weeks away, but I can't help but want to skip right to Christmas. Maybe its all this hope and change and happy fuzzy feelings from the election, maybe its having a new house to decorate. I've got big plans for my holiday cards and I want every single ornament I see. If only the holidays weren't such a busy busy time, I would love to have a ladies craft night and drink spiked cocoa and make homemade marshmallows.

2 comments:

kamarie said...

I wish we were home so I could do all those things with you. And yes... I want every single ornament there too!

shiftercars said...

When are you going to move home to the NW? Now? Please. Thank you. I haven't seen you for the holidays in YEARS!