Tuesday, November 27, 2007

An American in the Paris of my heart



It is LOVE. An all consuming crush of epic proportions. I blush at the sight of so so many heart shaped notions. Who knew a pearly button could make me so giddy? If you have not gone to Target and tried on everything by Erin Fetherston I advise you to do so now before it is too late and I have bought everything. I managed to restrain myself today and already I regret it. I picked up the red corduroy jumper & the white gauze button up (with pearl heart buttons). I then immediately came home and ordered the black long sleeve top with the off white bow as they were out of my size at the store. My next paycheck will be spent on the wool coat with velvet hearts and the heather grey heart scarf & & & & & ..... Ms Fetherston will be my holiday gift to myself. We will hold hands and admire our reflection in storefront windows as we do our holiday shopping in the hustle & bustle downtown. The best crushes are the ones that leave you smiling for hours after your last encounter. Is it silly that my crush comes on a hanger?

5 comments:

Alissabeth said...

oh A, what you have you done!!!

Now I have to go to Target. That line is adorable! I need a jumper, a dress, and at least one of those cutsey shirts, stat!

shiftercars said...

They are perfect for the holidays! The red jumper with leggings and a white shirt will be my holiday uniform! And lots of gold glittery stuffs too for Christmas cocktail parties. You would look quite adorable in quite a few things!

kamarie said...

Really perfect clothes. She doesn't make them in my size though... :(

kamarie said...

Really perfect clothes. She doesn't make them in my size though... :(

kamarie said...

Really perfect clothes. She doesn't make them in my size though... :(